4C for Children educates and supports the adults—parents, child care providers, preschool teachers, early learning program administrators—who care for young children and prepare them for success in school and life. We also advocate for public support for quality early education and care for all children.
We are the state-designated child care resource and referral agency for 40 counties in Ohio and Kentucky:
- five counties in our Southwest Ohio region (Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton and Warren) with a regional office in Cincinnati.
- 10 counties in our Miami Valley region (Champaign, Clark, Darke, Fayette, Greene, Logan, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, and Shelby) with a regional office in Dayton.
- 25 counties in our Kentucky region with a regional office in Covington. Our Kentucky region includes three Kentucky ADDs:
- Northern Kentucky (Boone, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Owen and Pendleton) with a field office in Covington.
- Buffalo Trace-Gateway (Bath, Bracken, Fleming, Lewis, Mason, Menifee, Montgomery, Morgan, Robertson and Rowan) with a field office in Morehead.
- KIPDA (Bullitt, Henry, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer and Trimble) with a field office in Louisville.
4C provides resources and referral services in these 25 Kentucky counties under the program called Child Care Aware.